Landscape Architecture Student Scholarships and Fellowships

scholarship_blog
ASLA has created a list of of landscape architecture student scholarships and fellowships, covering both undergraduate and graduate student opportunities. There is support for students specializing in arid landscapes, tropical horticulture, wetland restoration, and other areas.  Also included are opportunities that relate to landscape architecture, including horticulture, botany, forestry, and environmental studies scholarships and fellowships.

More than 25 opportunities are listed. Scholarships and fellowships vary in funds awarded and time frames for support. Some are restricted — only certain groups can apply.

Go to the full list

Image credit: ASLA 2008 Student Award, General Design Honor Award: The Lower Ninth Ward and Bayou Bienvenue. Conners Ladner, Student ASLA, Robert Bass, Student ASLA and Christopher Barnes, Student ASLA, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Faculty Advisors: Cat Marshall

21 thoughts on “Landscape Architecture Student Scholarships and Fellowships

1. Michelle kibwebwe 10/17/2009 / 12:39 pm

would like to get a scholarship am kenyan and would love to study abroad

2. marrium ahmed 12/25/2010 / 9:51 am

i want to do my thesis on horticulture or urban landscape so do me aware of this topic scholarship

3. Akinbule Abiodun Solomon 05/16/2011 / 7:55 am

I’m a Nigerian graduate with a degree in horticulture. Landscape architecture has been my long desired field of study. I’ll be most grateful to have a scholarship for this.

4. Almas 08/02/2011 / 3:30 pm

i m asking to know whether the scholarships are available for Afghan students or not. i m doing my Masters from JAU, Floriculture and landscape Architecture. i m finishing in 2012 i wanted to know about the scholarships for pH.D. so please let me know whether i can find the degree in your Scholarships. thanks

5. CHARLES 08/19/2011 / 4:45 am

PLEASE I AM ONLY ASKING YOU TO TELL ME IF THE SCHOLARSHIP IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR NIGERIA STUDENT WHO IS STUDYING LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE BECAUSE IN 2012,I WILL FINISH MY SCHOOL SO NEED YOU HEEP URGENTLY PLEASE.CONTACT ME ON MY FACEBOOK E-MAIL

charlesmaxwell39@yahoo.com

6. annisahersyafira 09/13/2011 / 2:33 am

my name is icha, I’m Indonesian. I’m taking study undergradute in Bogor Agricultural University majority landscape architecture. I’m looking for scholarship landscape architecture, please give me information about it. Thank you for your attention:)

7. ubendran 09/17/2011 / 11:50 pm

I’m B.Tech (Horticulture) in Tamil Nadu Agriculture Univ.,Cbe. I would like to go to abroad for ma higher studies in floriculture and landscaping. I’m looking for scholarship in this field. Please give me some more information about it. Thank you for your kind attention.:)

8. student 10/17/2011 / 12:10 pm

I wanted to ask is the scholaship still possibile?

9. Raj Kumar 11/27/2011 / 2:32 am

I want to ask that scholarship is available for Indian students or not?

10. Obath A Eunice 12/02/2011 / 9:50 am

Am a Kenyan high school leaver(2011) and would like to study landscape architecture abroad on scholarship.

11. mawejje muhammad 12/14/2011 / 11:13 am

hullo there i am mawejje muhammad ,a student of bsc.horticulture at makerere university,uganda majoring in landscape architecture.i would like to know if there are chances of getting a masters degree in landscape architecture after i graduate in 2014,thanks

12. lakshmipathy M 03/07/2012 / 12:54 am

I Lakshmipathy M completed my MSc(Horticulture) specialization in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening from university of agriculture sciences Bangalore.
    please let me know about scholarships that are available to do PhD in Floriculture and Landscaping or landscape Architecture in abroad. I am a student of Indian origin.
    Thanks

13. Seid Hussen 04/09/2012 / 7:52 am

Hi dear i am seid from Ethiopia, graduate of Horticulture and working as lecturer in Ethiopia. I have taken landscaping and floriculture and i wana to continue my study in this field.
    have i get the chance i will be resource person to my country
    thanks you in advance

14. Esther osei-ampong 06/06/2012 / 3:29 pm

Am a landscape designer and would be completing next year and want to find out if the scholarship is still available

15. sheraz 07/22/2012 / 2:29 am

dear reverend sir / madam
    i am sheraz from afghanistan, my graduation is in horticulture, but for further education or master degree i want to start landscape design engineering, how u could take my quistion? can i start? how i can get admision ?etc, quistions , like that is still unknown to me? plz inform me.
    regards
    sheraz

16. zbakthiyar 09/15/2012 / 10:52 am

Myself zeba bakthiyar. I am from India. I did my bachelor’s degree in horticulture with a O.G.P.A of 8.96 ( am a gold medalist). Right now am pursuing masters degree in horticulture with specialization in floriculture and landscape architechture. i have chosen “identification of microsatellite markers for resistance breeding in gladiolus against fusarium wilt ” as my research problem , which i will be completing by the month of june 2013. i would like to study abroad for P.hd.
    Can u please help me out to find if there are any opportunities for me to study abroad with scholarship? kindly let me know about the opportunities if available.

17. Philipp 09/27/2012 / 5:38 pm

It’s impressive that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our discussion made at this time.

18. Nuwagaba 03/02/2013 / 12:04 am

Am a Ugandan graduate who loves landscape architecture with passion & wld like to attain further studies in he same field, The question is are there still scholarships being given?

19. kgd akalanka 03/05/2013 / 8:33 am

• zbakthiyar 03/05/2013 / 12:10 pm

I am pursuing M.Sc in Floriculture and landscape architecture and further I am willing to pursue doctorate in this field.
      Kindly let me know in detail about this scholorship.

Thank you for your kind attention.

20. R. Thokchom 08/13/2013 / 3:26 am

I have completed my MSc. in Floriculture last year (2012) and would like to pursue my Ph.D degree abroad with scholarship. Kindly send me the details regarding the mentioned above.

Your kind response is eagerly awaited.